Hi Mikel

::::On Wednesday 18 July 2012 Mikel Artetxe said::::
> Apertium Caffeine is a small, user-oriented Apertium client, similar in
> concept to apertium-tolk, but which has some great advantages over it:

Looks good, but ticking "Mark ambiguity" causes it to crash. :-(

Ubuntu 10.04

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 0
        at
java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.charAt(AbstractStringBuilder.java:174)
        at java.lang.StringBuilder.charAt(StringBuilder.java:55)
        at
org.apertium.lttoolbox.process.FSTProcessor.generation(FSTProcessor.java:1372)

        at org.apertium.lttoolbox.LTProc.doMain(LTProc.java:240)
        at org.apertium.pipeline.Dispatcher.doLTProc(Dispatcher.java:259)
        at org.apertium.pipeline.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:333)
        at org.apertium.Translator.translate(Translator.java:305)
        at
org.apertium.caffeine.ApertiumCaffeine$11.run(ApertiumCaffeine.java:242)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Using the following test phrase:
"I want to head off to the beach now.  When will we go next?"

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly
kevindonnelly.org.uk