El dc 25 de 07 de 2012 a les 14:28 +0530, en/na Arink Verma va escriure:
> Hi All!
>

> I need your help to test Android Apertium app.
>

> Few things have been added like App crash detection. Some device
> doesn't have enough RAM to support cache feature for translation and
> hence get crashed due to Low Memory. At the time of crash, App report
> it to app preference and close itself gracefully. So in next run,
> advance feature like cache can be switched off.
>

> I have also done work on GUI to make it more useful and increase user
> experience.
>

> Please download APK to your device/ emulator to test it
> https://github.com/downloads/arinkverma/Apertiurm-Androind-app-devlopment/ApertiumAndroid_25_7.apk
>

> To see full development feature see http://www.arinkverma.in/

I put it on my phone, some comments:

1) when I remove the default text, then I get the cursor in the middle
of the box, would it be possible to put it at the top ? and maybe make
the box shrink ?

2) would it be possible to internationalise the interface ? e.g. when
the interface strings are more or less stabilised, could you put
a .mo/.po file somewhere for people to translate it ?

3) Could the SVN list be cached and then rsynched (or something?) it
seems to take ages to download, even on my wifi.

4) When I try and download eu-es.jar the connection times out. Would it
be possible to offer an option to install from flash (e.g. I download
the .jar on my computer, copy it over and install it from there?)

Best regards,

Fran