> Few things have been added like App crash detection. Some device doesn't
> have enough RAM to support cache feature for translation and hence get
> crashed due to Low Memory. At the time of crash, App report it to app
> preference and close itself gracefully. So in next run, advance feature
> like cache can be switched off.

Just a little (but relevant) observation: since we changed to
SoftReferences, when the Garbage Collector asks to free memory (which will
always happen before we get a crash due to low memory), the cached stuff is
cleared. This means that, in theory, caching will never cause a crash or,
in other words, disabling it won't help to avoid this sort of crashes at
all. So, from my point of view, caching should not be disabled after a
crash. In fact, I really think that it should be enabled by default: it
doesn't have any drawback and, in principle, it should considerably improve
performance. Also, what are exactly the "other advanced features" that are
disabled after a crash? I just feel curious about it since, as far as I
know, no feature can be disabled from lttoolbox-java apart from caching...

Another important question: some days ago Jacob implemented delayed node
This should considerably reduce memory usage (Jacob said around 70%). But,
if I'm not wrong, you haven't updated to the last version of lttoolbox-java
yet (your
lttoolbox.jar<https://github.com/arinkverma/Apertiurm-Androind-app-devlopment/blob/master/ApertiumAndroid/libs/lttoolbox.jar>was
last modified 11 days ago, before we committed our changes), so your
app is not using these features. I think that this could have a
considerable impact in both stability and performance, so you should really
update the app so that people can test it properly. If I remember
correctly, I wrote you about this last week...

> I have also done work on GUI to make it more useful and increase user
> experience.

Cool! The app is getting much better with each release!

P.S.: Arink, unless you want to have a big discussion with Jimmy, you
should really consider using another expression instead of "Install from
SVN" (he actually asked me to tell you this) :P