El dv 10 de 08 de 2012 a les 20:11 +0200, en/na Per Tunedal va escriure:
> Hi,
>

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012, at 10:29, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:
> > Per Tunedal <per.tune...@operamail.com>
> > writes:
> >
> > > Hi Keld,

> > > --snip--

> > > Some one who can tell the easiest way to add the "alt-tags" to the
> > > dictionnaries, before merging them?
> > > Maybe one can have an easy procedure to add new entries when the
> > > included languages are updated?
> >
> > You wouldn't be adding alt-tags until after you add the third language
> > (ie. Nynorsk if you start with Swedish-Bokmål) to the pair, so it's not
> > something to worry about yet.
> >

> > --
> > Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
> >
> Well, I took the advice of Trond: "... the expansion to both languages
> should be taken into account in the setup phase." It would be much more
> complicated to add the tags afterwards.
>
> Besides, will this alternative work "out of the box", i.e. without any
> modifications to Apertium or the Apertium plug-in for OmegaT? Will it
> actually be presented as different pairs to the users (sv-nb, sv-nn) or
> how will it work?

Get comfortable with Apertium development then try and think of how you
want to deal with it. Trying to work it out without having experience of
the tools won't make much sense.

You can count becoming familiar with the tools as part of the "setup
phase"

F.