> > Note that da->sv hasnt been developed nor released at all.
> >

> Yet it's in Apertium-caffeine! And quite funny to play around with.

It was my mistake to include da->sv in the first release, Jacob told me
about it and I updated the pair to remove that mode.

Anyway, this is a good occasion to test whether the updating feature of
Apertium Caffeine (and the OmegaT plug-in) is working correctly or not...
Doesn't it tell you that an update is available for that language pair when
you launch it? After you update it, da->sv shouldn't be available anymore...