El 2019-04-12 08:28, Mikel L. Forcada escribió:
Thanks Fran and Sushain.

I am not sure how I can help.

Migrating to another server, updating, and making everything work
sounds OK to me. I would just have to redirect the DNS when it's
ready. I think Apertium could pay for this job.

But we need something short term. Students are using apertium.org and
the apertium web service and they get errors when trying to translate
with their projects.

Remember that we do have an apertium server hosted by Bytemark.

Please let me know how to proceed at this end.

I can also ask my Department to see if I can make Apertium.org
accessible from outside.

I think the easiest and quickest solution would be to get Sushain and Tino
access to xixona (either via altea or directly).

I have been trying out a few different things just now but I have to
fly to Baltimore for the weekend today and will be fairly unavailable
while I am there.

I think we should also set up some kind of cloned backup or roundrobin
so we can do a "hotswap" in future cases like this.

Fran