El 2019-04-12 19:06, Sushain Cherivirala escribió:
Okay, I've fixed and re-enabled HTTPS for apertium.org [2]. For
posterity:

1. Run pip --version, discover pip is 18 versions old. Uninstall pip
from package manager and install via get-pip.py.
2. Run virtualenv --version, discover virtualenv is N > 10 versions
old. Upgrade virtualenv using new pip.
3. Re-run certbot initial setup (works now!).
4. Verify crontab upgrade still works (it does).

Omitting the banging-head-against-wall between steps 1 and 2.

I also bumped the site up to v3.2.17 while I was at it, making live
the new(ish) Arabic and Galician translations!

SUSHAIN K. CHERIVIRALA

Thanks Sushain, we owe you N > 10 beers!

Fran