Great work, Tino! Thank you very much!!
As far as I can see, the new versions have been already installed in
apertium.org, haven't they? But still the direction cat > ita is not
available, although it is released in the new (current) version. The same
problem seems to happen for apertium-ron-cat (none of the directions are
available), and cat > por_br and cat > por_pt_pre1990 (there are now three
Portuguese "flavors" generated from cat-por).
Hèctor

Missatge de Tino Didriksen <tino.didrik...@gmail.com> del dia dj., 28 de
nov. 2019 a les 14:15: