I can't update apertium.org's frontend. All new installed pairs are in the
public APy instance and are listed by http://apy.projectjj.com/listPairs -
but the static pages on apertium.org requires a manual update.

As for cat-por_pt_pre1990 not being active, that's an APy bug (or nobody
knew multiple _ was possible):
https://github.com/apertium/apertium-apy/issues/141

-- Tino Didriksen