As for cat-por_pt_pre1990, probably the name of the Portuguese version is
not the best one. This stands for the spelling rules in force in Portugal
prior to the adoption of the 1990 Spelling Agreement (and which are still
widely used in Portugal, Angola and other countries). As far as I know,
there is not a standard name for this spelling. I may change it to
ptpre1990 or anything else in the code of apertium-por and apertium-por-cat.

As for adding cat > ita, rom > cat, cat > rom, cat > por_br in apertium.org
who is responsible? After these modes start working, I can make the
necessary changes on the home page of the wiki.

Hèctor

Missatge de Tino Didriksen <tino.didrik...@gmail.com> del dia dg., 1 de
des. 2019 a les 19:20: