The effect won't be very evident on simple sentences, I think it would be
more effective on sentences where choice of words can decide the efficiency
of translation. It's not about if "Watch out" could be " be careful" , it's
about choosing words that can  retain the urgency in "watch out". Sentiment
information on original sentence can help in that.