Hello all,

If I understood the code correctly, in fq_pie there is a single PIE instance that controls all "fq" queues. In contrast in fq_codel there is a separate instance of codel for each queue. Is this the case? If it is, doesn't it contradict with original idea of fq_something where each queue is supposed to be managed by "its own" AQM?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
  Polina