Hi All,
        If you have/use M$ DOS 6.22 (not sure how many ver. this goes back) you
can use Interlnk/Intersvr for file transfer ... as I recall (last time I
used this scenario) I had to 1st create the directory(s) I needed to
"save in / transfer to" on the appropriate HDD.
        There is a shareware prog called "Fast PC Linker" that negates the
above "directory creation" process & works very well ... I have used it
several times. There is something like 10-15 transfers you can do for
free before registering (I'm almost done with my free trial). Neat prog.
HTH.
                        later,
                                rick