from "Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  Hello folks; Can anyone recommend a site with free email, that will give
  access to a DOS browser? I am now able to get my MyYahoo with the F4 F7
  F2 method, but I am having lots of trouble getting my http email there,
  or even accessing my account info. The above method works once in a while
  but rarely. Yahoo responded by telling me I have my capslock on, and a
  couple of other false notions. Arachne just says unknown or unsupported
  protocol in URL. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  Thanks Rob:

I think Telebot worked a long time ago, then they had troubles and were
inaccessible for some time, then they came up with an "improved" Javascript
interface.  I had an account with Telebot, then was unable to access for many
months, and I think I might have been terminated for inactivity.  MailAndNews
has a tricky interface, I remember Arachne would go into an infinitely repeating
180-second loop.  With DOS Lynx386, I appeared to compose and send a message,
but the message showed up blank.