On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:04:21 -0400, Roger Turk wrote:

> We NEED secure shell capabilities AND javascript capabilities in Arachne as
> soon as possible.

What we need and what we're going to get may be two completely
different things.

Glenn has done a truly outstanding job of keeping Arachne development
heading forward. We all owe him a debt of gratitude and appreciation.

Maybe some sort of team effort can be orgainized after Micheal
officially releases the latest version with the source code.

Obviously, major improvements are going to require major investments
of time and effort from skilled people. But is there enough interest
to make major improvements?

Only time will tell. We can only hope.

Does anyone have any constructive ideas about how to encourage
Arachne development?

Please speak up if you do.

Sam Ewalt
Croswell, Michigan, USA