I still have two media players that run i686, but I can switch those to
a different distro if necessary although I'd obviously prefer not having
to do that. Count that as a -0.25.

If we drop it, I'd just like to keep the possibility of us supporting
different architectures. I believe there was interest in merging ARM
support with our packages, but I don't know the state of that. If there
is no second architecture, I fear that the support we currently have
(dbscript, devtools, archweb, various build scripts or stuff like
sogrep) will die off when software is changed.

Florian