On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:31:53 +0300
"Roman Kyrylych" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2007/10/21, JJDaNiMoTh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:29:28 +0300

[cut]

> I solved my issues already.
> 1) because of broken compiz.install from nesl247's repo I didn't have
> *any* plugin enabled.

Many persons tell me that most things on nesl's repo are broken.
I hope that we can check my packages before they go to community.

> 2) because I placed [danimoth] at the end - emerald was pulled from
> Extra - and thus didn't work.
We'll see if brain0 will take emerald in [extra], or I take it in community.
For now, we must control the version of emerald.

> Now everything works, though I regularly get freezes (1-2 seconds)
> when playing video, and I get black screen (cursor is visible though)
> when switching to another vt and back.
Me too. I think it is a NVIDIA driver's problem.

> Both issues happen only with compiz and both seems to be known.
>
> I'm interested what the following menu of fusion-icon means:
> Compiz Options:
>   Looze Binding
>   Indirect Rendering
>
> ?