On Montag, 22. Oktober 2007 21:40 JJDaNiMoTh wrote:

First i have to say, i'm a KDE user and i'm not really sure if compiz* will be
anything for me at this moment because some things as seeing 1 desktop in kde
and 4 desktops in compiz is a little bit strange. I hope kde4 and apps as at
example ksplash or the desktop tray will be better prepared for this really
nice eye candy.-)

> Many persons tell me that most things on nesl's repo are broken.

I installed the *-git packages from nesl as described in the wiki without any
error.

> I hope that we can check my packages before they go to community.

Now i give your repo a try because i have gotten some litte crashes but this
can comes perhaps from the nvidia driver or something else so this is no
criticize from me about the packages from nesl.

There is one thing which was better in the nesl packages: cssm has a better
gui for choosing key combinations. With your package i have to write the keys
(at example <Shift><Alt>Tab) because pressing them didn't work.

I have also a suggestion for the moment as your packages will go to community:
Please put compiz-decorator-kde in the compiz-fusion-kde group.

Okay this is all from my side and now i follow up to play with cssm.-)

Thanks for your work, Attila