I'd say let's also plan on switching to Dropbox pro as we do that so we can get
some file recovery and version tracking features. One thing that already makes
me uncomfortable about Leanpub is that it would be too easy for any one of us
to accidentally delete a file in one of the synced folders, only to lose it
forever so far as I can tell.

Karl, to answer one of your previous questions about why Leanpub, one thing
that it gives us is an easy way to create a polished product using Markdown, in
PDF and also in formats for Kindle and iPad. When it comes all the way down to
the end user I see some value in that, but I am not convinced that these are
very handy formats for an admin who is trying to troubleshoot an installation,
for example.

I have probably suggested this before, but since we are already on Atlassian
maybe it would be a good idea to switch to Confluence for documentation? For
those who care about being able to hold a book (or even a digital book) I
understand that this solution would not be ideal. I know that there are
drawbacks to using wiki formats too, so it's altogether possible that I am
missing something important here. Just a thought. No doubt there are others
here who have done this before and have opinions on what works or not.

Yiannis

Yiannis Avramides
Program Associate
WORLD MONUMENTS FUND