Hi Lakshman,

With respect to EMM space, I think that this requirement should be handled
from device policy level.

FYI, a device policy is a set of configurations that we set to be published
for a number of devices based on Roles and Users.
If we think about this requirement too in the same way, it is a application
level configuration that we publish for a set of devices based on Roles and
Users.

Therefore, It seems that you can integrate this use case with the existing
device policy UI [1] as two more feature additions to the "Configure
Profile" section.
i.e. One feature for White Listed Apps and the other for Black Listed Apps.

Thanks,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Software Engineer