Hi Chathura,

The approach you mentioned can be broken for two incidents mentioned below.

1. Remove a role from a user
2. Remove a role from an application

If I explained first case,
Let's suppose *application1* has restricted to *role1* and *user1* has
*role1*. User will be able to see the *application1* and subscribed to it.
After subscribed to *application1*, *role1* has removed from *user1*. After
that also user can see *application1* is a subscribed application. If we
get subscribed application list in this moment in order to send to the
device for white listing, It should list *application1* (which is wrong)
also. So shall we go with the approach that I mentioned or is there any
better of doing this?

Thanks

--
Lakshman Udayakantha