Dear Vinod,

understood.  My recommendation is that we should argue as long as possible
independent from a certain implementation: if we may decide to move from
Activiti to Camunda, we should have the architecture/design right to port
our implementation with minimal effort. That's why I argue in terms of the
BPMN recommended state model, and when we agree on the principles we can
map it to the underlying engine. Does this sound acceptable?

Which brings up the following question:  When we support User Tasks in
Activiti, don't we use our HumanTask implementation as User Task as BPMN
2.0 assumes? But we use the simplified implementation that Activiti ships?
If we do the latter, what is our strategy of our HumanTask implementation?

Best regards,
Frank