Hi Ruwan,

I also propose that we, take out the option for users to enable/disable
data publishing from the agent side, and make it implicit.
This was added in an extensible way so that data /log publishing to outside
systems such as splunk can be done by using the extension points for custom
scenarios.

Regards,
Inosh