Hi Ruwan,

+1 for the idea.

> I also propose that we, take out the option for users to enable/disable
> data publishing from the agent side, and make it implicit.
> This was added in an extensible way so that data /log publishing to
> outside systems such as splunk can be done by using the extension points
> for custom scenarios.

If we are to make it implicit, I think we should also make it extensible so
that we can plug external data/log publishers to the system when it is
needed.

Regards,​

--
*Milan Perera *| Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
Mobile: +94 77 309 7088 | Work: +94 11 214 5345
Email: mi...@wso2.com <ar...@wso2.com> | Web: www.wso2.com
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/milanharinduperera>
<https://wso2.com/signature>