Hi all,
  We at Rowan are running Ariel 4.1 and also had this problem - our IT dept.
found that the messages came through with "Content-Disposition: inline" when
the Content Disposition should actually be "Attachment"." After identifying the
problem we tried unsuccessfully to have Ariel support address the issue.

Our very resourceful and talented IT representative edited the Ariel.exe to
change the "Content-Disposition: from inline to attachment" we have been OK
since, however any future Ariel upgrades will require our IT dept. to rewrite
their script again. (grrrr)

The portion of the problematic coding from the email messages is below.
Exactly how our IT rep. fixed it is magic as far as I'm concerned.

Has anyone else verified that this is the problem you are having?

Pat Doughty
Library System Services
Rowan University Library
201 Mullica Hill Rd
Glassboro, NJ  08028
856-256-4973
856-256-4924 Fax
dough...@rowan.edu

"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now only much much better."
Laurie Anderson - Home of the Brave - "Language is a Virus"