From: arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu on behalf of Keith
Sent: Wed 5/6/2009 4:08 PM
To: 'Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System'
Subject: RE: [ARIE-L] reinstalling Ariel question

Another way to preserve your installation is to copy the .ini which has your
current install key, .txt and .tif file(s) from the old install that you may
have modified and overwrite the new install.  Make sure you keep the same
files from the new install just in case problems crop up

Keith Palmateer
ILL and Summit Coordinator
Portland Community College
17705 NW Springville Rd