We cutover to Ariel 4.1.1 this week.
We setup a SF server and have 8 separate ariel stations in operation in
satellite locations.
However, we have only 1 of these stations who’s scanner operates as it did and
is expected to function.
That is an HP Scanjet 7650 that can scan multiple pages.
The other scanners we have are:
HP Scanjet 8250 that scans 1 page and intermittently crashes ariel – so that
scanner is set to scan outside of the ariel app and imported into ariel.
HP Scanjet 550c that scans 1 page at a time – have to hit scan to scan each
additional page.
HP Scanjet 8270 that scans 1 page at a time – have to hit scan to scan each
additional page.
Fujitsu 5650 that scans multiple pages just fine but will not scan duplex which
it did before.

Has anyone experienced these issues and/or resolved them without purchasing a
new scanner?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Cathy A. Lynch