Ms. Burnight;

It sounds as if either your scanning software or Ariel itself was corrupted by
the virus event.

My best recommendation after any virus infection (as opposed to notice that one
was caught in an email) is to assume that your PC is hosed and do a clean
installation of the OS and Ariel.

In the end this usually takes less time overall than attempting to be certain
everything was caught, etc.

Matthew Taylor
Systems Engineer
Montgomery College