From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Jan
Abeita
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 12:51 PM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: RE: [Subject Filtered] RE: [ARIE-L] RE: Document Delivery
Problem 8%

We too are able to view the documents in the Ariel received queue, but
when we attempt to post to the document delivery webserver, they end up
showing an error in the status column in the delivery queue.  It never
does post to the webserver, and the patron never receives the
notification email.  However, we do not have any problems with it
crashing the system.  Thanks for asking, jan/OIT