I was in the room as well.  I heard your objections in Chicago (
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ARIN_33/ppm1_transcript.html#anchor_11)
"to the contract issue".  Since then, ARIN-2013-8 has been revised to
address your concern, and in fact no longer requires any contracts for
connectivity, but simply "evidence of deployment of the new discrete
network site".

Since that revision, ARIN-2013-8 was also discussed at the ARIN PPC and
NANOG 61 in Bellevue.  I don't recall or see (
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ppc_nanog61/ppc_transcript.html#anchor_3)
that you (or anyone else) raised any concerns at that meeting.

I believe the main objection you expressed at the ARIN 33 meeting has been
addressed.  If you have another objection, or you feel it hasn't been
addressed, please provide some additional details.  Otherwise, this will be
my last message on this topic.

-Scott


On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Martin Hannigan <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I'm clear. I was in the room. My perspective is that they didn't listen.
>
> They (you) can feel free to demonstrate to us that they did.
>
> Best,
>
> -M<
>
>
>
> > On Jun 30, 2014, at 20:17, John Curran <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> On Jun 30, 2014, at 7:59 PM, "Martin Hannigan" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Asking me to do the work the AC ...
> >
> > To be clear, the draft policy was revised based on the
> > input received and the AC is doing -_their_ job by asking
> > if there remains any objections.
> >
> > The job of those in the community is to express any concerns
> > that they still have with regards to the recommended draft policy.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > /John
> >
> > John Curran
> > President and CEO
> > ARIN
> >
>
_______________________________________________
PPML
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List ([email protected]).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-ppml
Please contact [email protected] if you experience any issues.

Reply via email to