I believe the #1 usage of content based bandwidth online is religious
material, followed by ironically titled "adult" material (or at least was
not too long ago), so perhaps the Thought Writer is already in existence,
translating the amount of thinking time spent by human subjects day to day
into a corresponding volume of web material.