On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, john hull wrote:

> 1. The program will prevent poor from coming to the
> States.  I think that's wrong, but I respect your view
> if you feel otherwise.

It depends on the market-clearing admission price, no?  And, presumably
it would be found efficient to re-allow indentured servitude to pay off
one's share, right?  If the market price is too high for a liquidity
constrained poor person to come in, I'm sure that there would be tons of
companies selecting out the hard working poor foreigners, buying them
shares that they're indentured to pay off.  Would work out rather well.