Hi, Mark
I tried to run flat2Cdf, it ran towards end but told me that the
memory  was not enough, I am running windows xp with 4G ram. But it
did read file, split file into units etc. So I tried on Linux server,
but it gave me read.table error (same code I used on my PC)

Reading TXT file ...Error in read.table(file, header = TRUE,
colClasses = col.class, stringsAsFactors = FALSE,  :
        unused argument(s) (stringsAsFactors ...)
Execution halted

Can you suggest possible solutions? Thanks

Sabrina