Hi Randy.

From that error message, it looks like there was a mix of CDF files being used (my guess is 54675 corresponds to the number of Affymetrix probesets, whereas 30625 corresponds to the Refseq reorganization of probesets). Can you post the code you ran?

Cheers,
Mark

On 16-Jan-10, at 11:41 AM, Randy Gobbel wrote:

I'm also trying to get gene-level expression values, using HG-
U133_Plus_2 data.  I downloaded the custom CDF that combines probes
into probesets that correspond to RefSeq genes, linked from the
aroma.affymetrix group page for this chip type (Hs133P_Hs_REFSEQ.cdf),
and ran the same set of commands. It works up to the point of trying
to extract expression values, then dies with:

Exception: Range of argument 'indices' is out of range [1,30625]:
[1,54675]

At this point, I'm not sure what to do next. Suggestions?  It looks
like you were the creator of the CDF--is it the right one for this?

-Randy