As far as why I renamed the CDF, I find the naming/tagging scheme a
little confusing, in that I'm not sure when renaming/retagging has
consequences, when not, and what is likely to happen if I do that.
Since I ran the analysis with the renamed file in a completely
separate directory tree, I'm sort of curious as to how the information
from the HG-U133_Plus_2 CDF managed to be imported at all.

I now have expression numbers that were derived using
Hs133P_Hs_REFSEQ.cdf, and have moved on to running LIMMA over the
results.  It appears that the probe names are taken from the ReqSeq
sources, with "_at" appended.  It also appears that probes that share
a RefSeq source all have the same expression number.  What I'd like
for my analysis is to have only one probe per gene, i.e., for the
expression values to be unique, but I'm not sure how best to get that.
Suggestions?

-Randy