In stead of these directors, I am dreaming about Rahman's participation with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Cheran, and the veteran director Vishwanthan in hindi, tamil, and telugu respectively.  These people have the ability to bring the best out of rahman.  3 years back in an interview, Cheran himself told his desire to work with rahman. "If  I had an opportunity to work with a genius like rahman, it will increase my value of the movie.  He will be taking care of his job, so that I can feel a little bit free regarding music deparment".  I really beg rahman sir to work with these people rather than working with sj suryah.

Regards
krishna.