FYI   yaarana had music by Rajesh Roshan.

Love ARR
Raghu

----- Original Message ----
From: Ricky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 25 May, 2006 6:59:01 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: Bappi Lahiri sings title song in Guru

Talk about overflowing pessimism :)

Apparently, music is now appreciated more on what is the name of the
singer, rather than how the song is made and sung! To make
pre-judgements about anything is obviously going to bias your overall
appreciation of anything. As its said, don't judge a book by its cover!

FYI, as previously stated, Bappi Lahari is a very talented individual.
Melodious numbers from Manzilen apni jagah hai (Sharaabi) to Pag
Ghungroo band (Namak Halal) to Chalte Chalte (title) to Chookar mere
man ko (Yaarana) -- all are touching melodies that will last forever!
Do you really question the judgement of Rahman in chosing Bappi?

-Ricky

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Kamal Aakarsh Vishnubhotla
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is one of teh biggest disappointments that rahman gave
me.Ofcourse, i might change my opinion if the song is
good..otherwise..i am disappointed.

>   Regards
>   Aakarsh.
>
> Anish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Actually, Bappi was a trendsetter and highly talented compose
and singer. You will understand if you compare that generation (80's
and 90's) music and his level of composition, perfection in mixing and
his singing style. Bappi is extremely talented. Only thing is that, he
got sunk by some of the bollywood lobby's.

>   Singing with rahman, be it the worst singer in the world. Rahman
will bring the best out of them. Or else he will not take them.

>   And Bappi is one of the biggest trend setters in Indian cinema.
Who's music will live forever.

>   Remember, ViVA sang for Rahman... What more???
>
>   - Anish
>
> || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Well, if this is the surprise, then it's surely a huge surprise
but [no offense] its kinda weird surprise for me!! and somewhat
unpleasant!!

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=10&articleid=52420062238142185242006223751281

> > Bappida sings for Rahman
>
>     " The search is more important than the destination "
>
>   - a r rahman -

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         Country music artists   Christian music artists   New music
artists     New country music artists   Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Christian music artists New country music artists Country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Country music artists New music artists New country music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS