i also think that first one is good, but it does not contain the key word 'A.R.Rahman', this will decrease the searchabiloty of the article. one more thing, why cant we create controversy? we are on the right side. i think vijay should ask ARR.

regds

durba

$*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Durba

Yes the first one is really good..

ok..Arvind u there? can u Prepare the list of inspiration along with the musical bits.

or any of u other guys can atleast give a list ..so that we can collect musical bits..

|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First one is good. Other two might create a controversy.

durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just thought of three titles for the article which Pawan was
mentioning. They are

`Warriors of Heaven and Earth'- Public Property?

A.R.Rahman rules the Indian film BGM.

A.R.Rahman- the ultimate source for copy cats.

Request to all group member-- please express your views and try to
come up with more suitable puch lines.

regds

durba

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS