warriors of hell on earth ? !

$*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Durba
Yes the first one is really good..
ok..Arvind u there? can u Prepare the list of inspiration along with the musical bits. or any of u other guys can atleast give a list ..so that we can collect musical bits..

|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First one is good. Other two might create a controversy.

durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just thought of three titles for the article which Pawan was mentioning. They are

`Warriors of Heaven and Earth'- Public Property?
A.R.Rahman rules the Indian film BGM.
A.R.Rahman- the ultimate source for copy cats.

Request to all group member-- please express your views and try to come up with more suitable puch lines.

regds durba

Do you Yahoo!?

Christian music artists Country music artists New music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS