This is utter nonsense. May be GVP wants everyone to know that he is on his own
and not because of his "uncle".

  Even ARR did not mention Ilayaraja's as his inspiration in his interviews
after Roja. So does that mean he doesn't respect IR?

  Stop this guys..

  Sam

ruben mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          yeah i 100% agree...in his first interview i alrdy knw he kind of ego
person....its because a lot of people comment that his veyil music have a touch
of arrahman's style....so maybe he wanted to be out of this comment ...so he
giving this kind of  facts....

believe me this kind of ppl will not be too long in cinema with their ego...GOD
is there to judge...the higher u go u shld be down to earth....

lets see what GV can do...long way to go

nice post...thanks fr sharing...previously i wnted to post but due to time
limitation .

ok bye

kanchi143 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Hi ARRFans,

i just heard the GV prakash interview in indiaglitz.com website.

hes our boss sister (kanchana alias rehana) son.

rehana is the sister of our boss and still singing in his troops and
album as a chorus.

she composed one movie also called "Machi" of junior sivaji.

that GV prakash should get inspiration(200% sure) from our boss. not
only him, most of the young directors will get inspiration from our
boss only.

hes not at all expressing that in the interview. its too bad.

even rahman introduced him as a singer in his childhood days itself. he
(ARR) would be first inspiration for him.

but he never gave that respect to him.

big talented people will grow high only due to their simpleness even
though they are very talented. rajini and ARR grown like that only.

but this guy too much yaar. he told that he worked with ARR for one
year. thats it.

i am totally disappointed. i agree his "Veyyil" movie music is good.
he has talent. but only thing is, he should express his true
inspiration in that interview.

disappointed.

Sivaraj

  Need Mail bonding?