I just got back from the concert. It was great!!!

Songs that were performed are

Sivaji - Sahana, Vaaji, Athiradee, The Boss
Guru - Jaage, Aye Hairathe, Barso Re, Tere Bina, Mayya Mayya
RDB - paatshaala, Rang de basanti, Khalbali, Roobaroo
Other songs - Roja Jaaneman, Chanda Re (Sapnay), Humma (Bombay), Sa Re
Ga Me (Boys), Aayo re Sakhi (Water), Chaiyya Chaiyya, Ramta Jogi,
Kabhi Neem Neem (Yuva), Kehna Hi kya (Bombay), Dil Se Re, Pray for me
brother and Maa Tujhe Salaam at the end.

I was surprised that Rahman did'nt perform the Taj song even though he
talked about it. And he forgot the lyrics for a couple of songs and
started to hum instead of singing.

Inspite of this, the concert was rocking!!! I think that there would
have been atleast 15000-20000 people. I could'nt take any photos but
I'm sure that somebody else will upload some pics.

Satish

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>