it was awesome, ill post a detailed entry later.

one thing must let you know now, the whole audience of about 15 000
people sang and danced to chaiyya chaiyya, humma humma, sarigame, rang
de basanti, and vande mataram. Ive never seen so many people singing
and dancing at the same time.
 during pray for me brother, the entire lighting was turned off except
a single light on rahman, and the whole audience used their phones or
whatever, and waved the lights back and forth. neevr before have i
lived in such a beautiful moment.

I was the happiest tonight in that same room with A R Rahman, even if
i did have to share it with 15,000 other people.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>