who says that your work is not being appreciated?
You have done a great job..hats off to you..we all in this group
are proud of you..keep your poetry alive..
May Rahman inspire all of us with his music..ashe always does.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Siraj K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Durba. Excellent translation. And I like your attitude of
doing good
> work though its not getting appreciated. Keep up..
>
> -Siraj
>

> On 8/30/07, narayani v <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   hey u hav done a great work man!
> > Infact i wanted the translation of this song and was gonna post
for that..
> > The lyric of the song is too good and needless to say about the
tune..
> > This song is fabulous. Thanks for ur great work!
> > Cheers,
> > Narayani
> >
> > *durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> >  As yesterday the entire day I kept listening to Shauk Hai like an
> > addicted and as I had ample amount of free time in hand, I though
> > give its translation a try and here it is. as always, both +ve
and -
> > ve feedbacks are welcome. In last couple of translation postings
both
> > by me and other members, I've seen the group members not
responding
> > much. Are members not interested in translation anymore? Anyway,
as
> > far as my intentions are concerned, ARR is god for me and
translation
> > is nothing but a worship and even if no one responds, I'll keep
> > sharing them. Here it is:
> >
> > Raat ka shauk hai
> > I aspire of the night
> >
> > Raat ki saundhi si khamoshi ka
> > That earthen silence of the night
> >
> > Shauk hai
> > I aspire
> >
> > Subha ki roshni
> > That light of the morning
> >
> > Bezubaan subho ki aur gungunati
> > Humming toward the mum morning
> >
> > Roshni ka Shauk hai, ho shauk hai
> > I aspire of light, oh…I aspire
> >
> > San sani anwlon ka
> > Of those pungency of amlas (I aspire to taste)
> >
> > Ke ishq ke banwlon ka
> > Of those crazyness of the lovers (I aspire to have)
> >
> > San sani anwle
> > Those pungent amlas
> >
> > Ke ishq ke banwle
> > Those crazy lovers
> >
> > Barf se khelte badolon ka
> > Of those clouds playing with the ice
> >
> > Shauk hai
> > I aspire (to touch)
> >
> > Kaash ye zindagi Khel hi khel mein kho gayi hoti
> > I wish this life were a child's play
> >
> > Raat ka shauk hai
> > I aspire of night
> >
> > Neend ki goliyon ka
> > Of those sleeping peels (I aspire)
> >
> > Khwab ke loriyon ka
> > Of those lullabies of dreams (I aspire to listen)
> >
> > Neend ki goliyan
> > Those sleeping peels
> >
> > Khwab ke loriyan
> > Those lullabies of dreams
> >
> > Bezubaan aus ki boliyon ka
> > Of those (unsaid) words of mum dews (I aspire to listen)
> >
> > Shauk hai
> > I aspire

> [...]
ending.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_3/*http://help.yahoo.com/l
/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>