shauk Hai

  For God sakes do not kill the language. it is Shauque ( Sha-uqqe ) hai. not
shauk hai.

vinayak sonar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            hi
  all
  i dont know frm which movie this song,
  i have not listen it yet
  pls give some info for the same.

  thanks
  vinayak.

arunsoft2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Thanks for the lyrics....was waiting for someone to post this.
Appreciate your work. Keep these coming.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "durba bhattacharjee"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As yesterday the entire day I kept listening to Shauk Hai like an
> addicted and as I had ample amount of free time in hand, I though
> give its translation a try and here it is. as always, both +ve
and -
> ve feedbacks are welcome. In last couple of translation postings
both
> by me and other members, I've seen the group members not
responding
> much. Are members not interested in translation anymore? Anyway,
as
> far as my intentions are concerned, ARR is god for me and
translation
> is nothing but a worship and even if no one responds, I'll keep
> sharing them. Here it is:
>

> Raat ka shauk hai
> I aspire of the night
>
> Raat ki saundhi si khamoshi ka
> That earthen silence of the night
>
> Shauk hai
> I aspire
>
> Subha ki roshni
> That light of the morning
>
> Bezubaan subho ki aur gungunati
> Humming toward the mum morning
>
> Roshni ka Shauk hai, ho shauk hai
> I aspire of light, oh…I aspire
>
> San sani anwlon ka
> Of those pungency of amlas (I aspire to taste)
>
> Ke ishq ke banwlon ka
> Of those crazyness of the lovers (I aspire to have)
>
> San sani anwle
> Those pungent amlas
>
> Ke ishq ke banwle
> Those crazy lovers
>
> Barf se khelte badolon ka
> Of those clouds playing with the ice
>
> Shauk hai
> I aspire (to touch)
>
> Kaash ye zindagi Khel hi khel mein kho gayi hoti
> I wish this life were a child's play
>
> Raat ka shauk hai
> I aspire of night
>
> Neend ki goliyon ka
> Of those sleeping peels (I aspire)
>
> Khwab ke loriyon ka
> Of those lullabies of dreams (I aspire to listen)
>
> Neend ki goliyan
> Those sleeping peels
>
> Khwab ke loriyan
> Those lullabies of dreams
>
> Bezubaan aus ki boliyon ka
> Of those (unsaid) words of mum dews (I aspire to listen)
>
> Shauk hai
> I aspire
>
> Kaash ye zindagi binkahe binsune so gayi hoti
> I wish this life had gone to sleep without saying or listening
> anything
>
> Subha ki roshni
> That light of the morning
>
> Bezubaan subho ki aur gungunati