Is ARR doing a remix soo insulting or what?
The idea that remix is bad came up from the instances where
mixers spoiled the songs but thats not universal.
Irrespective of if it is ARR or Krishna chetan Who did the remix,
I wondering why soo many people got shocked to see ARR doing a remix.
Are we forgetting that ARR added some extra percussion to alaypayuthe
kanna?
Also the Mangalyam song of the same movie? Isnt VM revival(brilliant)
a rework?
Infact I dont remember when exactly it is this but I recall an interview
in which ARR mentioned that he is not completely against remixing as
long as it doesnt
kill the heart and soul of the song.

I dont think having a hard and fast opinion on ARRs work is that good
an idea..
he can do what ever he thinks is relavent...
your assumptions hurt yourselves if you keep thinking that
ARR is against remix or against kuthu or against something else..
May be he is against PIRACY..how many of here are considering that??

Regards
Raghu