well said Vinod.

----- Original Message ----
From: Vinod R Iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:43:12 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Kind request to ppl giving ATM reviews

Arthi,

You have a few valid points  - People over hyping the release of the album ,
posting reviews within hours after music is out etc . But you just cannot say
that people should nt express their views . Esp the negative ones.

If you are telling me that ATM songs can match Rahman's usual standard, you
must be kidding me. I am not saying it is the worst. The songs in the album are
good in parts. Every song has good bits in them . But the completeness you
associate with Rahman's song is surely not there. To keep it short, you might
hear the songs for maximum one or two months. Then these songs will die.

Even albums like JOK, Ah Aah  had couple of classic songs in them. I cant point
out a single one as being in that league. Kealamal could have been one, but
again the arrangment of the song takes away the charm. This I am saying after
hearing all the songs for over 50 times.

None of  us here would like to bash rahman when an album comes. They would nt
have joined the grp at the first place if they wanted to do it. But still you
have to accept criticism , esp constructive ones. All we are saying is "Sachin
can make a duck for 3 innings together. But still we would stand by him and
wait for the magical knock in the fourth one !! "