Sai,

its a wrong news, maybe Chelva is not alert about the sales... i would like
to inform all the members here that... ATM sales are going on full swing in
Malaysia....most of the CD outlets have ordered for the 2nd set of CDs
within 2 days after the release.... you guys should see those crowd at the
CD outlets here, on 22nd Oct... dont bother about these guys....

regards,
Kumaresh-n
AR Rahman DJs

--
All the good praise goes to the Almighty
http://www.arrahman-online.com