Dear Rahmaniacs,

First of all, let me say I'm humbled by all the wonderful responses you have
sent. I have saved each and every one of them and thought I'd use one email to
respond to all of you.

Anand: Yes, being in touch with your own spirit and its connectivity to all of
life is the key to reaching higher consciousness - it is really about
self-awareness. There is so much beauty to be experienced at each higher level
and we need profound minds like Mozart and ARR, who push us subconsciously
through their music and Einstein and Tolstoy, who illuminate the true nature of
our universe and humanity to help us reach those levels consciously.

Dinesh: I will try to post some of my feelings on ARR and his music in the
future as and when I find the time. I have always been grateful to Gopal and
this forum, which when I joined had less than 200 fans, for giving me the
opportunity to share the wealth of feelings that ARR had inculcated in me
through his music first, then through his personality and thoughts. I'm happy
to have woken you up from your slumber: as Kailash Kher says - Jaago! :)

Padmini: The song I analyzed was Uyirum Neeye and not Kehna Hai Kya. Since
there are so many new members here, I will re-post it. Perhaps, I need to load
articles like these in a shared location in the group so that fans can read it
at their leisure. I would love to have Swapnil's musical reviews in one place
if possible too. As I always experience at work, good ideas just come and go
because we don't store them in anything else, but emails, which are really hard
to manage.

Neena and Raghu: I think above, I answered your interests and concerns
regarding the request to start our own journal on ARR's music. Yes, Gops is
already doing so much for this group and we can't ask any more of him. I think
we just need to organize our resources already flowing through this forum and
make them easily available and accessible to the thousands of fans who are a
part of this group. I'm sure that would be something we can do fairly easily.

Gomzy: I think your point is fair regarding the lack of originality, but I used
the word in the sense of innovativativeness more than genuineness. I doubt I
will ever have to question ARR's sincerity.

Siraj, Suresh, Krishna Kumar, Vithur, Chord, Avinash, Shanavas, Durbha and all:
thank you again for your kind comments, they'll help me stay motivated to write
more of these, and before that, finish this one! :)

Like some director once said (forget who exactly it was), ARR is like an
ocean..so calm and so deep. If we can explore how much creativity is conjured
up by him in those moments of spontaneous revelation, which I feel is what he
experiences, we can grow a little deeper than we are now, achieve a little more
awareness of ourselves and the world around us. If I can help in that quest by
writing these articles, then that will be my gift to ARR.

Take care and thanks again,
Dasun