I have tried to translate the song. Please feel free to respond if
anybody wants to add/delete or edit any posrtion of the translation.
This is perhaps one of the best bhajans i've ever heard in my life.
I myself being a devotee of Lord Krishna find the song even more
special. I strongly believe that one who is immensely graced by God
can only compose such a song. God bless ARR and thanks to God that I
find my answers in his music.

Mann Mohana
[Mann Mohana means Lord Krishna. Literally Mann means heart and Mohan
means the person who fascinates.]
Kanhaa.....Suno Na
Kanha...please listen [Kanha = Lord Krishna]
Tum bin paoon kaise chaiyn
How can I be in peace without you?
Tarsoo tumhiko din raiyn
I yearn for you the entire day and night

Chhod ke apne Kaashi-Mathura
Please leave your Kaashi and Mathura [Kaashi = Varanasi]
Aake baso more nain
And dwell in my eyes
Tum bin paoon kaise chaiyn
How can I be in peace without you?
Kanhaa......tarsoo tumhiko din raiyn
Kanhaa...... I yearn for you the entire day and night

Ik pal ujiaara aaye
One moment it's (life) is full of light
Ik pal andhyaara chhaye
The next very moment it's dark
Mann kyun na ghabraaye
Why shouldn't I be frightened?
Kaise na ghabraaye
Why shouldn't I be frightened?
Mann jo koi doraaha apni rahon mein paaye
If my heart is confused in front of a crossroad
Kaun dishaa jaaye
Which path to take
Tum bin kaun samjhaaye
Who else but you can guide?
Tum bin kaun samjhaaye
Who else but you can guide?

Raas rachaiyaa Brindaban ke Gokul ke basi
[Raas Rachaiyaa = Brindaban ke Gokul ke basi = Lord Krishna
`Brindaban ke Gokul ke basi' means a person who hails from Gokul
situated in Brindaban, which means Lord Krishna]
Radha Tumri daasi, darshan ko hai pyaasi
Radha is at your service, athirst for your glance
Shyam salone Nandlala Krishna Banwari
[Shyam salone = Nandlala = Krishna = Banwari = Lord Krishna]
Tumri chhab hai nyaari
Your image is unique [chhab = chhabi = image/photo]

Main toh hoon tan mann hari
I have lost all my body and soul
Main toh hoon tan mann hari
I have lost all my body and soul

Jeevan ik nadiyaa hai, lehron lehron behti jaaye
Life is like a river, meandering in waves
Is mein mann ki naiyaa doobe, kabhi tar jaaye
Here the boat like heart sometime sinks sometime emerges
Tum na khiwayiaan ho toh koi tat kaise paaye
If you are not there to help, then how can one find his shore?
[khiwayiaan = sailor]
Manjdhar dehlaaye
Wobbles in the mid-ocean
Toh tumri sharan aaye
Then comes to your submission
Haan tumri sharan aaye
Yes, comes to your submission

Main hoon tumhari
I'm all yours
Hain tumhara yeh mera jeevan
And my life is also yours
Tum ko hi dekhoon main
When I look at you
Dekhoon main koi darpan
It seems I see a mirror
Bansi ban jaoongi
I wish I could turn into a flute
In hoton ki ho jaaungi
And submit myself to these lips
In sapnon se jalthal
Fascinated by these dreams
Hai mera mann aangan
Are my heart
[Though `aangan' means `courtyard', but 'mann angan' here means `all
through the heart']