i just went thru the youtube links posted by Raj abt Pritam's copied tunes.
OMG that is what is called real PLAGIARISM

relax mmparthi2003. Kahin To is not copied. the chorus resembles the chorus
of MLTR's actor song. The entire song has an MLTRish soft ballad feel to it.
The tune is totally different from Actor song. This cannot be called a copy,
IMHO

please please listen to both songs once again before deciding. don't judge
from what your friend says

It is really a shame that some people are so quick to accuse ARR of copying
if there is a slight similarity here and there.